WHY PEOPLE BUY A BUSINESS or FRANCHISE
1. They have the burning desire to do something for themselves rather than for another company. Without that sense of urgency, most people will only give a superficial effort at looking at a business or franchise. They are looking for the perfect thing that will be so good that they can’t turn it down -- it doesn’t exist.
2. They want independence - their value system is high in the need for being able to have the freedom to do what they think is best for the business and the freedom to work when they want and how they want.
3. They have the confidence they can make enough money to support themselves and their family to the extent necessary to satisfy their personal lifestyles and goals.
4. They are driven enough and have made the commitment to take the necessary time and effort to check things out and do the research on businesses and franchises to find out the real facts and opportunities.
5. They have Vision for the future rather than spending most of their time looking at the past and the problems of the past. People who have vision for opportunities of the future are people who end up getting into business for themselves. People that dwell on problems of the past and present do not get into business for themselves. Visionary people find solutions for the problems and turn them around into opportunities.
6. They are willing to take the financial risk in order to make a better life for themselves and their family.
WHICH KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
IF YOU ARE A PERSON WITH A VISION and BURNING DESIRE TO BE IN BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF
HERE ARE THE STEPS YOU WILL NEED TO TAKE
1. After visiting with us and discussing your situation and looking at various business and franchise opportunities;
2. Consider the ones that are possible without eliminating those that you do not have the full facts on. Do the research necessary to find out those facts. Do that by keeping within the confidential aspects of the business. See “BEWARE -- The Deal Killers” white paper.
3. Have an appointment set up to visit with the current owner to see for yourself the real situation and opportunitites.
4. More confidential research to consider the business.
5. If not acceptable, then at least you have established a valid frame of reference for future consideration -- keep looking until the right one comes along.
5. If, over time, an established business cannot be found to meet all your qualifications, consider a Franchise start-up situation. We have a selection of pre-qualified Franchise start-up opportunities, many are financially as safe as existing businesses.
7. Full research needs to be done with Franchise start-ups as with established businesses.
8. The main difference between people who end up owning their own buisness/franchise is they are the people who take the time to do the research and the leg-work . They are the future business owners. The other people are wishers and hopers who end up not doing anything but working for others.
Thomas D. Atkins - (412) 833-1910 or E-mail BATomAtkins@aol.com